Anna, Bird Expert, Biologist
Experience:  Have owned and/or raised parakeets, finches, cockatiels, and poultry over a period of thirty years.

I have a 7 1/2 month old love bird account use go be gone

Customer Question

I have a 7 1/2 month old love bird account use go be gone couldn't small how toxic in was(stuffy nose) and since then he sleeps a lot and doesn't play
Category: Bird
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
He doesn't have a stuffy nose I did when I used the "goo be gone" to get super glue off my hands.. He hasn't come out of happy Hut this morning and that's not like him
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Just noticed he doing the regurgitation motion..
Expert:  Anna replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'm a biologist with a special interest in bird health. I'm sorry to hear of this incident. Birds are extremely sensitive to airborne toxins. There is only one thing to do to help Marwood, and that is take him to an avian vet as soon as possible. This link will help you find a vet near you:

In the meantime, if his cage is in the room where you used the Goo Be Gone, move him to a different room. Open as many windows as you can.

If you have more questions, just let me know. I hope Marwood will be able to recover from this.