Anna
Anna, Bird Expert, Biologist
Experience:  Have owned and/or raised parakeets, finches, cockatiels, and poultry over a period of thirty years.
6012901

Was eating from use but has stopped beloved to be a robin,

Customer Question

Was eating from use but has stopped beloved to be a robin
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the bird's name and age?
Customer: Nest blew out of the tree during a bad thunder storm didn't see it til the evening the next day one baby had died and he was still alive he is starting to what appears to be feathers maybe close to two weeks old we were doing good but hit a bump in the road with him
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the bird?
Customer: He appears healthy was chirping when sleeping but not today he appears to be breathing what appears to be be normal not rapidly he was pooping when he was eating
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Bird
Expert:  Anna replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome. I apologize that no one replied to you sooner. Different experts come online at various times. I just logged on and saw your question. My name is ***** ***** I'm a biologist with a special interest in birds. It was kind of you to try to help this baby. If you still need help, some additional information will be useful.How long have you had the bird?What do you feed it?What temperature do you maintain in its enclosure?Has it grown more feathers since you got it?If you are asked to rate my service, please don't do that just yet since we are only beginning. Thank you.How long have you had