Anna
Anna, Bird Expert, Biologist
Experience:  Have owned and/or raised parakeets, finches, cockatiels, and poultry over a period of thirty years.
6012901

He is all ruffeled up & he keeps trying to swallow or it

Customer Question

he is all ruffeled up & he keeps trying to swallow or it seems that way but he seems to eat & drink
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if the bird will be able to digest that. What is the bird's name and age?
Customer: snowy & about 6 months
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Snowy?
Customer: no I do not think so he has is brother with him but he is normal
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Bird
Expert:  Anna replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'm a biologist with a special interest in birds. I'm sorry to hear that Snowy is ill. Some additional information will be useful.What kind of bird is Snowy?How long has he been like this?Is there any discharge from his nostrils?Thank you.