August Abbott, CAS
August Abbott, CAS, Certified Avian Specialist
Experience:  Cert. Avian Specialist; Int. Assoc.Animal Behavior Consult; Pet Ind. Joint Advisory Council; author

I had put her to bed, house sitter call in tears had found

Customer Question

i had put her to bed for evening, house sitter call in tears had found her sitting, acting dazed. Sitter decided to blow into her mouth & blew fan on her. She's able to sit on shoulder& grasp my fingers, fluff feathers. She's very quiet & seems dazed. her eyes seem ok, just slow.I've got her warm & safe. i just can't figure out what made about an 1 and ½ inch by ¼
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about In?
Customer: 1 ½
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Bird
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 4 months ago.

Good morning, JACustomer. I'm so sorry its taken this long to hear back from an Expert. I am here now and able to help.

What type of bird do you have?

Part of your transmission did not come through, but it sounds like there is a laceration?