Anna, Bird Expert, Biologist
Experience:  Have owned and/or raised parakeets, finches, cockatiels, and poultry over a period of thirty years.

Freaked out since I'm moving to a new placeJA: I'll do all

Customer Question

freaked out since I'm moving to a new place
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the bird?
Customer: nervous and panicked
JA: Where does the bird seem to hurt?
Customer: i'm back problem with internet connection
JA: OK. What is the bird's name and age?
Customer: tutu 1.5 years male Eclectus
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Tutu?
Customer: nothing special just moving to a new place
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Bird
Expert:  Anna replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome. I apologize that no one responded to you sooner. Different experts come online at various times. I just logged on and saw your question. My name is ***** ***** I'm a biologist with a special interest in birds. Will you clarify for me exactly what you need? Have you already moved and your bird is freaking out? Or, are you wanting to know how to make the move go smoothly for your bird?If you asked to rate my service, please don't do that just yet because we are only beginning.Thank you.Anna