Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 44 years of experience

I would like to send a picture

Customer Question

.I would like to send a picture of the duck's foot and legs....actually would like to contact you back on my apple tablet so you can see the duck...?
Category: Bird
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 6 months ago.
I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. Your question was closed as a duplicate which turned out not to be the case. My moderator has asked that I help you but I'll need you to repost the history of this duck and I would very much like to see any photos you can upload. You can do so by using the paperclip icon in the toolbar above your message box (if you can see the icon) or you can use an external app such as