August Abbott, CAS
August Abbott, CAS, Certified Avian Specialist
Experience:  Cert. Avian Specialist; Int. Assoc.Animal Behavior Consult; Pet Ind. Joint Advisory Council; author

My love bird is about a year and a half old, he just

Customer Question

my love bird is about a year and a half old, he just suddenly started throwing up seeds everywhere. he is closing his eyes and not active, I am crying so hard right now I do not know what to do, there is no avian doctor that is open right now, please help my baby
Category: Bird
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
he is about a year and a half old, he has never done this before, I know something is wrong please help
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
my phone number is(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
why is no one answering, it says ten minutes and I clicked on the time and it said 8 minutes someone would be with me. it's been over 8 minutes
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
it's obvious you don't care, it's almost an hour and no one has responded to me, I am in a horrible state of mind over what is happening to my bird and there is no avian doctor open right now. you did not answer my question so I expect you to not charge me what so ever. I am upset right now and you do NOT do what you are going to say! I got a green box answer of 8 minutes my question will be answered, that was a lie!
Expert:  August Abbott, CAS replied 7 months ago.

I'm sorry, we don't get notified at the same times. Are you still there?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I am
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I am still here
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
is anyone there????
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I can't believe this, no one is answering, this is a horrible service and I do not wish to continue any further dealings with this site. I am contacting my credit card company now to dispute the charges. this is very unprofessional!!!

I'm here. There is a delay for some reason, but if you want to stop, I understand. It's up to you.

If you want to continue, tell me more about what you're seeing with the vomiting. Is it a head flicking and spewing all over the place event? Or is it a head bobbing and delivery of food that looks partially digested, relatively directly in front of himself

I will opt out now since you no longer want to continue and are so very angry. I'm sorry.