Dr. Jo
Dr. Jo, Veterinarian with a heavy emphasis on avian medicine
Experience:  DVM from Iowa State University in 1994; actively engaged in private regular and emergency practice since that time.
36050890

My name is ***** *****. I have a cockatiel that I bathed

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** *****. I have a cockatiel that I bathed yesterday and put a drop of Johnsons baby wash on him, and his eyes are now closed down, he is puffed up and at the bottom of the cage, I notice hes not popping and not eating. Before this he wasn't perching much and wanted to sit in his food bowl, I didn't realise that he could be sick and after I gave him a bath his eyes are cloudy and puffed up. I feel so sad because I didn't realise maybe he was sick before this, and his eyes looked crusty so I bathed him.what must I do.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: He is about 15 years old. Just appears to be sick, eyes are closed especially one eye. I keep his cage cleaned, today its clean no poop, and I'm worried.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Bird Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Bird
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have not heard from anyone with my question , but my account has been debited with $5.00. The way I understood it was that you took $5.00 first, and if I got and was satisfied with my anwser then I paid the rest, well no one has chosen to answer me so do not chose to hold any money on my account. I will be calling my bank to dispute the charge. I will not need your assistance anymore. I know my bird is sick and I thought I could get some help from you guys. its been since 12.13 almost 2 hours and I have not yet heard from anyone. That's exactly why I hate doing business online, but forget it. DO NOT PUT THROUGH ANY MONEY ON MY ACCOUNT> Diane. Fernandes.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you I received my Credit today.
Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 1 year ago.

You're welcome. Please remember you are reaching Dr. Jo through this portal, not customer support.