August Abbott, CAS
August Abbott, CAS, Certified Avian Specialist
Experience:  Cert. Avian Specialist; Int. Assoc.Animal Behavior Consult; Pet Ind. Joint Advisory Council; author
1604863

My 28 year old Moluccan stopped eating yesterday. I put

Customer Question

My 28 year old Moluccan stopped eating yesterday. I put Ornacyn in his water and some of his favorite nuts in his food bowl. He started to eat his favorite nuts but has diarrhea now. How do I stop the diarrhea?
Category: Bird
Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 1 year ago.

I'm Dr. Jo and I'm here to help you with your question about Romeo. You may rest assured I am a lifelong "cockatoo person" and have more than 20 years experience treating parrots. I understand how hard it can be to find good medical care for your bird.

I'm so sorry you're having this problem, but glad you're looking for the information you need. You may join the conversation at any time by typing in what you want to say then clicking REPLY or SEND. Then we can chat back and forth until you're satisfied with the information I've provided.

So I may know we're properly connected and that you understand how the website works (including that I'll need to earn your good rating in order to receive any compensation for helping you), please type in a short response below. You may rest assured you'll have my full attention and will receive a complete response once I know you're there.
Thank you.

Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 1 year ago.

It appears you are not currently online and available to discuss your question about Schatzie. I'm so sorry I missed the opportunity to have a live conversation with you. I will be going offline shortly, so I will OPT OUT of your question now so your question will be available to other experts when you return online.

Thank you.