August Abbott, CAS
August Abbott, CAS, Certified Avian Specialist
Experience:  Cert. Avian Specialist; Int. Assoc.Animal Behavior Consult; Pet Ind. Joint Advisory Council; author
1604863

Abbott, You helped me a few years ago with a poor cockatiel

Customer Question

Hi Dr Abbott,You helped me a few years ago with a poor cockatiel suffering at a horrible pet supply store.
At this time, I need help finding an avian veterinarian in the PA, DE, MD area because the board certified avian vet I've been using at Univ of Penn is leaving. One of my birds has difficult issues and needs knowledgeable help. Do you have any suggestions?
Category: Bird
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you there? Did you already answer? If so, I can't see it. It's not in my email or on the My Questions page.
Expert:  August Abbott, CAS replied 1 year ago.

I'm here now. Apparently it looked like I was online when I wasn't. Sorry about that

Let me do some checking for you. I don't want to just list names, I'll try to give you solid recommendations. Stay with me ok? It might not be until tomorrow (Thanksgiving) - and I'm glad to see you're still doing all the right things for your precious charges - I KNEW you would