August Abbott, CAS
August Abbott, CAS, Certified Avian Specialist
Experience:  Cert. Avian Specialist; Int. Assoc.Animal Behavior Consult; Pet Ind. Joint Advisory Council; author
1604863

August! Didn't know you were still here or how to

Customer Question

Hi August! Didn't know you were still here or how to request you. Dr. pam is helping me with a Woodrow issue. I don't want to step on her toes or I would ask to transfer to you. Woodrow is having trouble with his leg. I'll fill you in another time. Glad
you're still here! Becky & Woodrow
Category: Bird
Expert:  August Abbott, CAS replied 1 year ago.

Hi Becky! I'm equally happy to find that you and Woodrow are still 'here' :-)

Don't worry about feelings being hurt or toes stepped on. You have a fine and skillful, knowledgeable adviser in Dr Pam.

I'll follow along (viewing only) to stay up to date. We all work together here and support each other so Woodrow has top care (he's still got you!)

------------ don't hit accept or anything; I'd hate to have you charged for saying 'hi' ----

Oops, we BOTH meant Dr Pat. She and I are actually very good friends and I often defer to her with the more complicated issues. You actually got, in my opinion, the BEST doc you could have found for him!