Dr. Jo
Dr. Jo, Veterinarian with a heavy emphasis on avian medicine
Experience:  DVM from Iowa State University in 1994; actively engaged in private regular and emergency practice since that time.
36050890

My male zebra finch is balding and i want to know why

Customer Question

my male zebra finch is balding and i want to know why
Category: Bird
Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 1 year ago.

I'm Dr. Jo and I'm here to help you with your question about your zebra finch. I'm so sorry this is happening, but glad you're looking for the information you need.

You may join the conversation at any time by typing in what you want to say then clicking REPLY. That way we can chat back and forth until you're satisfied with the information I've provided and are happy to give me a positive rating.

So I may know that you are online and available to chat, please type in a short reply. It's important that I know you understand how the website works and that you will eventually need to give me a good rating in order for me to be compensated before I type in a lengthy reply. Rest assured you will have my full attention after you reply, and I will continue the conversation until you're happy to give me positive feedback.
Thank you.

Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 1 year ago.

It appears you are not currently online and available to discuss your question about your finch. I'm so sorry I missed the chance to have a live conversation with you and answer your question.

I will opt out now so your question will be available to other experts when you return online. Then you will be able to get the information you are looking for.

Thank you.