August Abbott, CAS
August Abbott, CAS, Certified Avian Specialist
Experience:  Cert. Avian Specialist; Int. Assoc.Animal Behavior Consult; Pet Ind. Joint Advisory Council; author
1604863

I have zebra finches that have babies in the

Customer Question

I have zebra finches that have babies in the nest. Today I separated the older previous babies into another cage and moved mom and dad and babies in nest into a new cage. Now mom and dad won't go in the nest to take care of babies. They haven't been in there all day. Should I wait until morning to see if they are going to care for babies? Or do I need to intervene now ... since I have truly upset their world/ :-(???
Category: Bird
Expert:  Michelle-mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Michelle and I'm a moderator for this topic.
We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the Experts?
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.
Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.
Thank you,
Michelle~Moderator
Expert:  Camille-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am sorry but Anna is unavailable for this question. Would you like to continue to wait for another Expert or would you prefer to cancel?