Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Attorney with significant personal injury experience
60109343

If I lost control to my vehicle due to wind or icy road

Customer Question

If I lost control to my vehicle due to wind or icy road condition, no ticket issued to me, but in police report it states: driving too fast for road conditions. Will my insurance cover my bodily injury?
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Patrick, Esq. replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thank you for entrusting me to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do everything I can to answer your question.

If you mean to ask whether you can recover pain and suffering damages, the answer to that would be no, and it would still be no even if you could demonstrate that the accident was not your fault, as the only way to recover pain and suffering damages is if the accident was someone else's fault. If you mean to ask whether you can recover your medical expenses, that does not depend on fault either. It simply depends on whether you have medical payment coverage as part of your auto insurance policy. Such coverage will pay for your accident related medical bills regardless of who or what caused your accident.

If I can clarify anything at all for you, please do not hesitate to ask. It is my pleasure to assist you further if necessary.