Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney
Experience:  17 years of litigation experience.
18321761

I am a victim of defamation and I need an attorney in

Customer Question

I am a victim of defamation and I need an attorney in Wisconsin now. This has been going on for a long time and every time I contact a lawyer the bad guys mess it up. They know the IP address of my computer. Somehow they listen to my phone conversations. So they mess it up when I contact a lawyer. I you Google 'application programs that manipulate voice recordings', this is how they defame!! They remanufacture voice recordings into conversations that never took place. And they are also good at lying about it too. How can I retain an attorney in Wisconsin who WILL WORK FOR ME AND IGNORE CRIMINAL INPUT??
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Wisconsin
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I believe that there is some kind of recording of transcripts that has been taking place for some time. This has gone on for so long that the first transcripts were before internet. So, now I am sure all of the recordings are on a WEB site, except I don't know its name!
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have much documentation. I believe that I have been heavily bugged over many years......like....even in my clothes so that foolish people can listen every damned thing I say. Who the HELL do they think they ARE???
Category: Personal Injury Law
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I was able to retain an attorney in Manitowoc, Wis a month ago. The defamation is so bad that I told him I needed to sue for $30 million. So he asked for a one percent retainer. Of course I balked at that, but shortly there after I talked with my financial advisor and withdrew $30,000 out of my IRA. The lawyer made a comment on the day I retained him, "Well, it looks like I need to write a letter to your last employer to get the name of that WEB site from them." BUT HE NEVER DID THAT!!! Why not?? That was exactly what was necessary. I called his office several times and I even asked, "Is $30,000 not enough? Do you need more in order to write that damned letter??" And I asked him to make a phone call to another employer. And he never did that either. But he spent some time reviewing my documentation......and billed me $400 per hour for that before I asked for my money back. So, I finally retained a lawyer after talking with scores.....and the guy was a schlepp!!!
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 4 months ago.

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. Exactly what is your question about all of this?

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 4 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you still need help. If so, please reply here on this question thread.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Maybe you didn't read the first paragraph. the question was there.
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 3 months ago.

The terms of service on this website prevent us from making a direct referral to a lawyer or a law firm. What I can do, however, is to give you the same sources that lawyers themselves use to locate a lawyer when they need to consult with one in a different state or specialty area and do not know anyone personally.

One such website would be the Wisconsin State Bar Association's Lawyer Referral Service. They charge a fee of about $50, which includes a free half hour consultation with the lawyer.

For a wider selection you can try a commercial legal referral service such as Martindale.com. Many of Martindale's lawyers are peer and client rated to help consumers to narrow down their choices. Avvo.com is still another commercial legal referral service. They have a rating system as well.

Best of luck.

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 3 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I still need a defamation attorney in Wisconsin. I have given my documentation to several and they say my case is too complex. I was able to retain an attorney, and he made a comment about a letter he thought needed to be written to my last employer. And then he never did that. I also asked him to make a phone call for me, and he never did that either. But he did spend time reviewing my documentation at $400 per hour. The letter and the phone call needed to happen first. I asked for the rest of my money back!! How do I find an ethical defamation attorney in Wisconsin who will work for me??
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 3 months ago.

As I indicated earlier, we are prohibited from making direct referrals. I did give you three sources for an attorney. The Bar Association's Lawyer Referral Service guarantees you a lawyer in good standing with his licensing authority. You can check any lawyer's background online with his licensing authority to see if he has ever been sanctioned for ethical violations.