Infolawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I need an attorney to help me with a doctor who either was

Customer Question

i need an attorney to help me with a doctor who either was negligent or something. he put a knee replacement that was too big and then covered it up for nearly 3 years. i git the news 3 days before the 3 years, and i am now crippled, i nearly lost my leg and my life.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
State law forbids any expert on this site from representing any customer of this site. If you need a local medical malpractice attorney to represent you please use one of the sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com.
We are allowed only to answer questions about customer's situations and provide them general information based on their situation, but not representation. I am sorry for any misunderstanding about our service if there was any.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
there was, no where do you state this.i don't wasni education,i need an attorney who can assist me.i am gathering the medical records and i have the implant.
Please follow the above instructions. You can contact customer service and get your deposit refunded as well. Best wishes.