Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Licensed Attorney. Over 20 years experience in personal injury and law enforcement.

How do I go agout workers compensation or tempory disability

Customer Question

how do I go agout workers compensation or tempory disability and medial coverage, I have to go to dr once a month,lower part of back?
Submitted: 4 days ago.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 4 days ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You need to file with the employer for workers compensation if this was a work injury. If the employer refuses, then you need to contact the state workers compensation board and file a complaint against the employer and then get a local attorney to represent you against the employer in workers compensation.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page , as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.