Infolawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

My account number is 16048670-697 I asked a question on

Customer Question

My account number is ***** I asked a question on February and Colleen Grady answered it very well CPL 215 I am now in need for an attorney to handle my husband case and I need help finding him a good lawyer he is in Collins Correctional Facility in Collins New York can you please give me names and addresses of attorneys able to handle this kind of case and close to Collins New York Thank you ***** *****
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for your question.
This is a follow up to your previous question and you need to go back to that one and use reply, as the previous contributor never got credit for spending time with you because it appears you forgot to leave positive feedback. This is not a new question and I am sorry to say state law forbids us from making personal referrals to local attorneys.