Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney
Experience:  17 years of litigation experience.

How do I go about suing Eli Lilly for side affects caused my

Customer Question

How do I go about suing Eli Lilly for side affects caused my Prozac?
Submitted: 27 days ago.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 27 days ago.

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your question now. Are you online at this time?

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 27 days ago.

You would get hold of a products liability lawyer and hire him to bring suit against the pharamaceutical company for its failure to properly warn doctors and patients about the side effects of prozac and/or for their failure to properly test Prozac before putting it on the market among other possible claims depending upon the facts and circumstances of your situation.

If you are not sure of how to find a products liability lawyer in Alabama, try the Alabama Bar Association's Lawyer Referral Service.

You could also get evaluated by a firm that is handling Prozac class action suits against Lily. You can contact the bar association for one with offices in Alabama or simply Google Prozac class actions Alabama and see the firms who are dealing with them. As you can imagine, there are quite a few.

Good luck.

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 26 days ago.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.