Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Licensed Attorney. Over 20 years experience in personal injury and law enforcement.

Please help to find complete information on Rasmus Larsson

Customer Question

Please help to find complete information on Rasmus Larsson from Phoenix Arizona phone on Viber is 1***-***-****
Submitted: 27 days ago.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 27 days ago.
Thank you for your question I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You are aware the name Rasmus Larsson is a movie character and not a real person and that the number you provided is an untraceable computer generated number? This means it is not traceable I am sorry to inform you.

I know you have been involved in a romance scam from previous inquiries and these people involved in these romance scams use fake names and fraudulent phone numbers and use public internet so they cannot be traced.