Infolawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.

I was involved in a major car accident and looking for a

Customer Question

I was involved in a major car accident and looking for a lawyer to right a demand letter for me. The insurance company is claiming 100% Liability and if after sending a demand letter i will use a attorney for retention.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I will be willing to pay to get the demand letter completed
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 month ago.

Welcome! My name is***** give me a few minutes to analyze and/or research your inquiry and I will be back.

Expert:  Maverick replied 1 month ago.

I think you would benefit from a phone call with me so you understand the ins and outs of this "personal injury" legal industry instead of making costly mistakes based on trial and error. A demand letter you send off may not quite get the result that you are hoping for. The cost of the phone call is $59.00. I will send you an offer to that effect. If you accept it, please come back here and type in your phone number so I can call you.

Please Note: (1) Just Answer’s site disclaimers apply to all levels of service.