Infolawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.

I took an over - the - counter medication and my lips and

Customer Question

I took an over - the - counter medication and my lips and mouth area were severely swollen. The lips developed crusty scabs on both lips. No telling what happened internally.
JA: In what state did the injury take place? And do you have medical records or other documentation?
Customer: Hello, my computer locked up. I can send my response again, if you are still there.
JA: Has anything been filed? If so, what?
Customer: Did you get my second response that I sent?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The injury took place in Virginia. I visited the location where it was purchased. I made a verbal report to them and pleaded for them to remove the item from the shelf. They told me to call the number on the back of the package. When I did, they referred me to another number that was unrelated to them and the new number took down some information. I do have photographs of my face and the original package. I have never had any reaction to anything, before this happened.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  JD 1992 replied 1 month ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to helping you today.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The email said that you had a response to what I told Pearl yesterday, but I only see the hello thank you message. What do I do now?
Expert:  JD 1992 replied 1 month ago.

Yes, I need to know what question you need answered. My screen is showing some facts but no actual question.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
With all due respect, you are asking me to pay $59 more, when I'm trying to get feedback for the $34 that I have already paid.
Expert:  JD 1992 replied 1 month ago.

You may be seeing something from the website. I haven't asked for anything yet, other than asking what questions you need answered.