Infolawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

I was diagnosed with 4th grade cancer of the colon, liver

Customer Question

I was diagnosed with 4th grade cancer of the colon, liver and lungs and was told that no treatment life expectancy would be six months, with treatment (chemo) probably two years. They put me on chemo and said there would be side effects. However, after three treatments I was very tired and had dizzy spells. They were about to give me the fourth chemo but decided to give me an ekg and discovered that blood clots had developed in my lungs and legs. I went to the ER and a specialist put me on a treatment which necessitate having to inject a fluid into my stomach twice a day which was self administered. They should signs of deep concern when it was discovered that i had developed blood clots which incidentally will never go away. Is this a case of medical malpractice claim please?
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 3 months ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your question...only a court can rule on a malpractice claim...no one here can tell you for certain the strength of your claim.

Are you looking for insight into what constitutes a malpractice claim?