Infolawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

July 2016 had colonscope and the propofol used to put me to

Customer Question

July 2016 had colonscope and the propofol used to put me to sleep. Had a delayed reaction
5 hours later and I went back to sleep. My wife called Medic and from Friday till Sunday
I was admitted to hospital. I was discharged Sunday all the time given fluids to clear my
system from the propofol. While home a few weeks I felt as I was coming down with a cold or flu symtoms. Fever, chills,out of breathe. I went to my family doctor for flu. and blood
work was done. I was called at home by the doctor because my blood work didnot look
right..I was told to go straight to ER and I am now been their 8 days with Empyema. I
had an abscess on my lung which burst. I have phumonia and been on life support. I am
68 years old
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 3 months ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today. I'm sorry to hear about what you're going through.

To clarify, do you believe this is the result of the propofol? What specifically is your legal question? Are you asking if you have a medical malpractice claim?