Infolawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.

I have a question about my x husband. So he was drunk & high

Customer Question

I have a question about my x husband . So he was drunk & high and while I was lifting the ladder on our boat in July of 1997 , he took off before I was in the boat . I suffered a bad fall hitting my coxic/ tailbone area on the wooden seat . ( the seats had cushions , but they fit into a wood mold I guess you could call it .
This happened July 4th weekend on a large lake . We were getting Married on August 9th the following month . I had bruises, they had just about gone by the time of the Wedding day . After in October I was sitting at work and jumped up with a loud scream . Out of nowhere this excruciating pain in my coxic area . I couldn't believe the pain I suddenly had . I found out that I was 2 weeks pregnant. I continued to work ( IN pain ) until I was 5 months pregnant . I couldn't work anymore and was put on disability . My company put up a huge fight and we're demanding x-rays and proff I couldn't work . Being pregnant of course I wasn't able to get x-rays to see what the hell was wrong with my back . So I had to wait until after I had the baby . When I say that I was in the worst pain , I can't even explain how bad it was and still is to this day ! I ended up not being able to go back to work because the pain only got worse and worse .
I took opiates while I was pregnant and I would never have done that if I could have avoided it at all .
I lost a great job , I made a lot of money , I was in the union at Raytheon. The health insurance was insanely great , I'd worked there over 10 years . The benefits alone were worth working for . The pain was obviously from the fall on the boat . My husband knew Alot about the body and muscles, nerves etc .. He's the one who had suggested why I didn't have excurating pain until months later . He said that when I was thrown around the boat like a rag doll , I'd hit my back and butt , and the muscles healed short . Not being able to work , put a lot of stress on our Marriage . I was in constant chronic pain . I have been on pain MEDS since 1997 , nothing works anymore , I still get steroid injections every other month . We ended up in divorce court . Which time his lawyer was best friends with the judge . My lawyer told me this , but didn't have the balls to tell the judge to recuse herself . He told me to do it , She refused . My husband got everything , including physical custody of our young Son' , EVEN though She ( the judge ) made my husband and I pay for our own G.A.L. evaluation to see who should get physical custody. The GAL , recommended that the minor Child remain in the Marrital..home with his Mother and 2 step brothers.
My 2 Son's from my previous Marriage . The G.A L
wrote his report & it was in the hands of the judge .
He was very ill , and couldn't make it to the court to testifie to his report . The judge, being best friends with my husbands lawyer went against her own rulings . For example , at the start of the divorce. She had said nothing is to be taken , moved or sold from the marital home . Then in September my husband came to the house and took our boat . I said you can't take that !
He said I'm having it winterized I'll bring it back in a few hours . Never brought it back. I went to court , the judge said I'll make my ruling & your attorneys will be in touch
Her ruling ? He can keep the boat ! This is how the whole divorce went . He even paid our neighbors to take off work and go under oath and boy did they come up with lies that even i couldn't believe! They didn't even know me . I never said more than HI to them ! The judge wrote their filthy lies in the court papers as fact !
More than discussting ! I ended up having a stressed induced heart attack . I was 38 . I was in Boston hospital for a week or so . We had court on Monday morning . I called my lawyer and told him I can't go to court because I'm in the hospital . He saw this as his chance to take all my proceeds from the sale of our house ! He told the judge that I said I was done with her shit and to go **** herself . Then he changed my paperwork from up to & No more than 50 thousand dollars for the whole divorce. To unlimited amount of money's. The corrupt judge awarded him all my proceeds from my half of the profit from the sale of our home . I was thrown out into the street with my 2 older Son's 16 , 17 . My husband lied about everything. He told the judge that he had gotten an apartment away from his shoe store . So my Son wouldn't have to be at the store with him all day while he was working . He never did . He stayed upstairs from him store in an illegal apartment. I moved to a single family house 5 minutes away from his store approx..9 months of being homeless , living in my car saving my disability checks
When I did that , I had my Son all the time ! He never wanted him , he only wanted to sell the house ! The judge knew that & the bitch went against the G.A.L
Recommendation that the best intrest off
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Hello: This is Attorney Phillips. Welcome to JustAnswer. I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties. I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation,