Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Attorney with significant personal injury experience
60109343

There was and traffic accident both parties were drive in

Customer Question

there was and traffic accident both parties were drive in uninsured.is the person
who at fault still liable?
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Patrick, Esq. replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thank you for entrusting me to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do everything I can to answer your question.

Insurance coverage does not have anything to do with who is liable for an accident. Liability is just a question of who caused the accident. That does not changed based on insurance or lack of insurance. Even if both parties are uninsured, the person who is at fault is still liable for the other party's injuries.

If I can clarify anything at all for you, please do not hesitate to ask. It is my pleasure to assist you further if necessary....

If I have answered your question here, please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the attorneys here are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you and best wishes.