Infolawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.

Not sure if this is considered 'Personal Injury' but I am

Customer Question

Not sure if this is considered 'Personal Injury' but I am wondering what benefits an individual can obtain if they have bipolar disorder, ongoing depression and past suicide attempts.
The individual stopped working for a company in 2001 and has on-and-off jobs since with little to negative income over the past 8 years. The individual has lived off of personal and business loans with debt far exceeding assets. And, recent medical bills taking their toll.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  JD 1992 replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

No, it's really not personal injury as that term is used here. However, it doesn't matter since most of us can answer these kinds of issues.

I read your facts, is there a specific question with which I could assist?