Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Licensed Attorney. Over 20 years experience in personal injury and law enforcement.
10285032

What is the federal criminal code section for accessory to

Customer Question

What is the federal criminal code section for accessory to sexual assault and accessory to victim intimidation/manipulation?
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 4 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Please go back to leave positive feedback on your other open questions, as it causes issues with the site and can impair your ability to get future answers.
Sexual Assault falls under 10 USC 920. Accessory is 18 USC 3
Victim/witness intimidation is 18 USC 1512.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Ok I think I just asked the same question in our previous conversation. If you reply in full to that, I will be able to leave a positive feedback.
Actually, this is a different question asking the codes, I just answered about how the warrant should be filled out.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Would it be possible that they just reference a local police investigation?In the section that says "describe the person of property to be seized" what would usually be written there?
Thank you for your reply.
They cannot just reference the police investigation UNLESS they attach a copy of that police report itself, because the probable cause has to be articulated.
The description of person or property is just what it says, it is a description of the evidence they are seeking that they believe is in the premises.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Can someone get prosecuted for the same crime at the state and federal level?
I am sorry, but your use of this service is now abusing the terms of the site. You have posted 10 questions, with multiple follow ups on multiple different topics and have failed to leave positive feedback. As a result we are not able to continue and your account is being reported to customer service as the experts are not employees of this site and cannot continue without you honoring site terms.