Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years of experience

To, Esq: As we where discussing the "motion requesting

Customer Question

To *****:
As we where discussing the "motion for Reconsideration requesting Amended Finding and Conclusions, I am getting down to the final closing statement and here I am objection to the Judge's Report, and Orders. Basically I'm looking for some legal wording or closing statement of why I'm objecting to those orders based on my the new information, etc.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Gerald, Esq replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for asking for me. I appreciate your support.

The biggest mistake Pro Se litigants make when representing themselves is trying to "lawyer up" their arguments.

You are far better off as a pro se litigant (and as an attorney) to use simple declarative statements in your arguments.

By the time you get to the conclusion of your brief or memorandum you should have made your points. You are now just looking to wrap it up. So a closing can look something like:

"For the above reasons I respectfully ***** ***** the Court reconsider their decision dated ____, taking into consideration the evidence and arguments presented, and issue an Amended Order directing that [insert what you are asking for].

Respectfully submitted,

Your Name"

I hope the information I provide is useful to you. I want you to be comfortable and satisfied with my attempt to assist you. Please, if you have ANY follow up questions, feel free to ask. Please note that I am generally unavailable Friday evening through Sunday.

Please do not forget to give me a positive rating. It adds nothing to your costs but it helps me greatly. Thank you.

If you are dissatisfied with my response PLEASE let me know before giving me a negative review so that I may try to be of better assistance. Or if you prefer, let me know and I can “Opt Out” and your question can be re-posted without additional cost to you. I will be fair to you and only ask the same from you.

Good luck.

Please note: Information is educational and not given as legal advice. Only your local attorney can give legal advice. I can't establish or accept an attorney-client relationship with you. All posts are available for public viewing.

Kind regards,