P. Simmons, Attorney
Experience:  16 yrs. of legal experience.

A woman's cat attacked my dog while I he was leashed. I

Customer Question

A woman's cat attacked my dog while I he was leashed. I incurred veterinarian bills. She will not talk to me so I can get the cats immunization record. I would like to sue her. I missed work due to this? Can I sue her for vet bill and lost wages?
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 3 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma.

You can sue for the vet bill. If her animal harmed yours? You can sue to recover the money you spent to help care for your animal.

And you could sue for the wages lost for the time you had to go to the vet

Please let me know if you have more questions. I am happy to help if I can. Otherwise, please rate the answer so I may get credit for my work.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thank you. Her cat also atacked her and EMS was called out. How much to talk to you on phone?

I sent the offer for a phone call. If you accept I can provide my #

Hi...are you looking for a phone call? Were you able to see the offer?

Experts on this site (myself) are compensated ONLY if the customer (yourself) "rate" or "accept" the answer.

Please rate the answer so I may receive credit
Thanks for your understanding