Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  I have successfully handled number of Personal Injury cases
26296561

I slipped and fell from vomit on the floor at a meijers

Customer Question

I slipped and fell from vomit on the floor at a meijers store. They told me I cannot view the video of my fall. How, as a citizen, can I view that video of my fall???
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 4 months ago.

Hello. My name is Alex.
Thank you for your question.
I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Unfortunately, since the fall took place on private property, the only way the store can be forced to turn over the video, is if the person who fell files a lawsuit based on the injuries and subpoena is issued for the video, but even in that case, the store can always claims that the video no longer exist, was erased, etc...

I am very sorry to provide you with this bad news, but please understand that I do have professional obligation to provide JustAnswer.com customers with correct answers, even when answer is not favorable to the customer.

I wish you the best of luck and God bless you!

Please let me know if you have any related follow up questions?
If not, please positively rate and accept my answer, so I can be compensated for my work.
Thank you.