Infolawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

Lawyer to handle wrongful incarceration case

Customer Question

lawyer to handle wrongful incarceration case
Category: Personal Injury Law
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Maverick replied 8 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick.

Note: (1) If you want legal advice, consult with a local attorney before acting or deciding not to act; information given here is for educational purposes only; (2) Most questions are answered within the hour; however, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours; and (3) Please assign a feedback rating so JA will compensate me. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms and to JA’s other site disclaimers.

1. We are not permitted to represent JA customers; but if you will tell me what State you are located in I will try to find a list of local lawyers who might be able to assist you with this matter.