Infolawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

In 2005 my boyfriend pulled a gun on me my whole family was

Customer Question

in 2005 my boyfriend pulled a gun on me my whole family was at the house Sparty I attempted to go in my bedroom to take a shower and he pulled the gun from underneath the mattress and said you're not coming in I screamed and took off I told my family he has agun I jumped in my car my family called the policethe police arrived they took the gun from and handcuffed him I asked whose house it wasmen who live there they stated it was my home butt he paid the mortgage there so they made my family leave I said they attempted to callme I never spoke with the police on that date they escorted my fiance at the time off the property with his car told him he had to leave he did not have a permit for the gun I know follow up with me for any type of charges I feel that was an assault and he was not arrested
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 5 months ago.

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your question now. Are you online at this time?

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 5 months ago.

What is your question with regard to this incident?

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 5 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you still need help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.