richanne96
richanne96, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney in private practice in Phoenix, AZ
69015496

Would like to know who you can send all of my surgery

Customer Question

would like to know who you can send all of my surgery records ( 3 of them ), that are related to my torn rotator cuff, cervical spine, a collapsed spine, bulging disc, pinched lower spine along with all of my x-rays c.t. scans and mris, so i can determine who was at fault of my first and second surgeries causing me to have a third surgery of cervical c-3 c-7 spine, also had to have a corpectomy, and came very close to becomming a Qaudrapelegic, and i also now have a permanent bruise that is roughly about 3-4 inches long that causes me to lose my balance when i stand or walk.third surgeon does not know how theese things happened.was it the first surgeon or the third surgeon or both of them who botched my surgeries.I want to know in specific who can take a look and review all operations step by step, so it can be determined who was at fault thank you.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  richanne96 replied 5 months ago.

You need to make an appointment for a free initial consultation with a personal injury attorney in your area who does medical malpractice cases, and bring all your medical records with you. The attorney will send your records to a medical expert, who will make a determination whether you have a case for medical malpractice, and if, against whom.