How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Attorney
Category: Personal Injury Law
Satisfied Customers: 1112
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
Type Your Personal Injury Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can I sue in small claims court and suffering lost of a

Customer Question

Can I sue in small claims court for pain and suffering for a lost of a elderly father
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Pa
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: The statute in PA has compensation for wrongful death based on lost wages and being he was older than 78 they say there is no monetary compensation to be awarded. so I thought small claims court
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: The surgery was by a Urologist with 40 years expererience but only 30 kidney removals. The original death certificate was due to natural causes then the coroner changed to read accidental
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Personal Injury Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 11 months ago.

I am sorry to hear this.

Has a probate case been filed yet?

Did he leave a Will?

Related Personal Injury Law Questions