Infolawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

Need a lawyer who would do a law site against a company of a

Customer Question

Need a lawyer who would do a law site against a company for mulfracation of a truck
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 8 months ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to help if I can. Do you have any specific questions? I just want to make sure that I understand what legal information you are seeking. Are you asking how to find an attorney?

Thank you.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Can you cAll me please ************* if not going take my name down and finde lawyer
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 8 months ago.

Hi again.

Unfortunately, I am not in a position to make any calls. However, I will opt out and open your question to other attorneys who may agree to call. I wish you the best.

Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 8 months ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am a DIFFERENT CONTRIBUTOR. Please understand that state law strictly forbids any attorney on this site from representing you. However, we can provide you some information if you clarify things for us as to whether or not this truck was your employer's truck and if it is your employer you are seeking to sue. If not, tell us a bit more and we can at least provide you some information.