Infolawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

Ei am not a very good speller, My name is***** and I am

Customer Question

Ei am not a very good speller, My name is***** and I am Dyslexic so piease be patient with me . My frient was sick in Hawaii and went to the Hospital aand they told him he had a phe nemeia sorry I hop you know what I meen. They admitted him .He did not have his insutance papers with nim ,but they were in the mail. So he was haveing a hard time breathing,cI saw him before he weht in to thebHospital and i new him well. His breathing was 8% air copisity which is very bad they should have taken him to a unit that could have shown his lungs, when you are only getting so little air
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to help if I can. Do you have any specific questions? I just want to make sure that I understand what legal information you are seeking. Thank you.
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 6 months ago.
New Expert here. Please describe the situation a little more. What happened? Do you have a specific question?