Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

Greetings, I am senior disabled Mr, Alejandro

Customer Question

Greetings, I am senior disabled Mr, Alejandro ******. as We, Ms, Virginia ****** elderly disable blind, we hire a public account to do a power af attoreny for Ms, Virginia, to my self for health and financial issues. this accountant make two mistakes as he miss speal Virginia's name as Virgini. and did only a power of attorney for health issues only when we request to do it for health and financial, he over power me as I walk in to his office telling my with an attitud that I can't walk in with out a previous appointment. we argue as the pain of my disability of spinal stenossis hit me as my blood pressure when very high. I call 911, paramedics came and started to get me ready to go to emergency, as I was trying to explain to one paramedic how to help at Virginia as she's disabled blind and very fragil. the paramedic over power me as he say that his a professional, yet as he try to help her, he hurt her on her left leg as to cut it open and hurt her back. this happen in April 22th, she still in the hospital, and I need a attorney to do a law sue against this acountant as his not only responsable for the negligance and mistakes that he did, but as well for all the pain an suffering that he put us through, as we are trying to find the right attorney, as we do appreciated your guidness in our quest for justice. Thank you, ***** ***** ******.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 6 months ago.
Hello Mr. Curiel: I am sorry to read about your difficulties. You would need the services of a local Attorney who handles personal injury cases to assist you with the case. You can use the following sites to find local Attorneys: Lawyers.com Justia.com Findlaw.com Best wishes, Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.