Christopher B, Esq
Christopher B, Esq, Attorney
Experience:  personal injury and medical malpractice attorney
84496330

Would you be the one to suggest lawyer? The one I had for

Customer Question

Would you be the one to suggest lawyer? The one I had for my accident was pathetic and got around $25,000. He let us do all the work and I was in too much pain to think. Plus, he didn't believe me. The attorney MUST be knowledgeable about TBI/Head Injury
Category: Personal Injury Law
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I wrote the main question, so hope you can see it. I'd rather not talk now, as I was just explaining it and am not doing well right now.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
chatcat76.wordpress.com Pain makes you crazy is the static page and explains what happened as best possible. The menu items explains what diagnosis's I have. It may be better and easier to just look it up.
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq replied 7 months ago.
My name is***** and I will be helping you with your question today. This is for informational purposes only and does not establish an attorney client relationship.We cannot recommend specific attorneys on this site per the site rules and we can also not represent you in your particular case per the site rules. I can recommend places where I can guarantee that you can find an attorney that fits what you want and need if you do a little background research. I would check out martindale.com. This site will allow you to search by city or area and by legal specialty. It also has VERY helpful reviews from clients that have used these attorneys. You can find the one that suits you best or speak to several if you cannot make a decision based off the reviews. Another good place is to call your state bar association (the entity that gives the lawyers in your state the right to practice law), you can get very good recommendations from there as well. Please let me know if you have any further questions and please positively rate my answer if satisfied. There should be smiley faces or number from 1-5 to choose from. This extra step will cost you nothing extra and will ensure that I will be compensated by the site.
Just checking back in, do you have any further questions?