Infolawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.

I was involved in a car accident on 1/26/16. the other driver

Customer Question

I was involved in a car accident on 1/26/16. the other driver ran a red light. he was cited as being at fault. I was taken to Hospital by ambulance. They determine that I had a concussion. I hit my head on the roof of my car. A couple of days after I started having pain in my neck. I'm still getting therapy treatment. The other insurance wants me to sign a medial release form. I only want to give him the medical in formation relating to hospital findings and follow up medical treatment relating to my accident. I also want to white out medication not related to the accident. I want to limit medical information relating to specially to the accident not my medical history. Do I have to sign a medical release form in order to reach a settlement
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Loren replied 5 months ago.
Good afternoon. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.Have you discussed with the insurance company if they will proceed if you limit the medical record access they are granted?