texlawyer
texlawyer, Attorney
Experience:  I have assisted many customers and clients with their personal injury questions and experienced in personal injury litigation.
45002201

I had an accident whereby I was hit behind but due to fact

Customer Question

I had an accident whereby I was hit behind but due to fact that my had was not damaged and minimum damage to the person that hit but I suffer neck and lower back injury the insurance did not want to pay for my injury, stating that injury is not caused by the impact. I strongly disagree with them. What can I do? Date of accident is February 9, 2016 and my name is***** am 65years old.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  texlawyer replied 7 months ago.
Hello, Edward. I'll be happy to assist you.If you believe that your insurance is not paying for injuries you suffered in this car wreck, you really only have one option, and that is to hire a lawyer and bring a lawsuit against the insurance company. Most of the time, a lawyer will take a case like this on a contingency fee basis. That means that your lawyer takes his fee out of what you win, and he only gets paid if you win. All you would need to show is that your injuries were a result of the accident, and the insurance company should compensate you for them. Your lawyer would likely send you to a doctor to examine you and help make that determination.