Infolawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.

I have a severe coronary history 7 vessel bypass in 2010

Customer Question

I have a severe coronary history 7 vessel bypass in 2010 plus 7 stents placed after I went to my local emergency room begininnig in first week of January thru second week of February all with chest pain during some stays I had renal failure and a mild heart attack on another occasion. howeverdespite complaints and pleading with on staff doctors due to a positive drug test on my original vist no doctor even with my history would give me a heart catherization and with each vistit the attending physician would bring up the previous dr notes regarding my drug test and once again refuse to take the next necessary steps in trying to find the source of my chest pain. upon being hospitalized in a completely different state less than 3 weeks later where this test was immediately performed it was found that I had a critical lesion in my left main artery requiring immediate bypass. I was just released a week ago after undergoing a 6 vessel bypass can I sue this other hospital for negligence
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 6 months ago.
are you asking if the claim has merit or whether you can sue going back to 2010?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
i want to sue the recent hospital does case have merit
From facts mentioned you have outlined negligence, and failure to treat leading to injury. That is basis for a negligence claim. You would need a personal injury to pursue, medical records, and your own medical expert to show injuries and damages sustained.
would you like a directory for finding counsel to represent you? is that clear and acceptable?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Yes please state of indiana
A couple of excellent directories are and You would enter your state and the practice area of medical malpractice and/pr personal injury and get some superb options. Lawyer normally will charge contingency fee based on outcome so you have no fees or down side in pursuing. Insurance often will step in to defend/settle eventually. Kindly rate me positively.