Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney
Experience:  Partner at Kent Law Group, LLC

I live in Chandler Az. My husband was not treated

Customer Question

I live in Chandler Az. My husband was not treated for valley fever until he almost died. Is there a lawyer that will take this case. I left out the fact that he has permanent damage.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 6 months ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. I’ll be happy to help you in any way I can. This site is for educational purposes only. Sometimes - although certainly not always - experts have to give you what you deem “bad news” but that should not be a reflection of how satisfied you are with the assistance your expert provided. Experts on this site receive credit for assisting you when you click the rating (the stars) so please submit a rating prior to logging off. You aren't charged anything extra by submitting a rating.When you say your spouse was not treated, did you go to a physician, to an ER or anything like that? Generally medical malpractice attorneys take cases such as yours and part of what they will need to prove is that the physician didn't act according to the standard of care established for their profession. I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions or you need me to clarify anything. Please also submit a rating if you're satisfied with your assistance; this will not cost you anything extra. We only get credit for the time we take assisting you if you are satisfied AND ALSO ​submit a rating. And please don't feel like we have to stop talking after you submit a rating. I'd be more than happy to continue working with you after that as well.
Hello Pamela. I wanted to check in with you to make sure you had all of the information you wanted to obtain when you posted your question. Please let me know if you have any questions or need additional clarification about anything.