Infolawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.

I have a cyclist that is trying to sue my husband JA:

Customer Question

hello, I have a cyclist that is trying to sue my husband
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the accident occurred while he was driving to work and the light was yellow and the cyclist started crossing without waiting for the light to turn red, by the time he notice the cyclist it was too late, he was injured and take to a trauma center
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Personal Injury Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I want a refund
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
when i made a payment i was informed that i would be chatting with someone, now I'm getting this big green message saying that you guys will respond by text, email or whatever within 10 mins, that's not chatting. and will make sure i write a very good review for this site. total rip off
Expert:  Barrister replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question..I am sorry that you had to wait a little while for a response, but on a Saturday, many attorneys will take time out to spend with their families so there may not be as many of us on the site...If you would like to continue, I will be happy to help. If not, then just let me know and I will put in a refund request for you and JustAnswer will happily refund your deposit, no questions asked....thanksBarrister