Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Attorney
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience

I am currently on disability through my worker wrist. My

Customer Question

I am currently on disability through my worker for my wrist. My doctor has told me to go to pt and exercise the wrist. However I am scared to go to the gym because I don't want my employer to think I am defrauding them or them hiring a PI and this all turns bad.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I was working on the job and injured my wrist. I am currently receiving steroid injections in my wrist and my doctor has told me to exercise my wrist. But I am scared to do that because I don't want my work to think I am committing fraud. Is there any fraud implications for me ?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Personal Injury Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 6 months ago.

I am sorry to hear about your injury. Make sure to get the doctor's recommended exercises in writing or if he has some prescribed exercises for the wrist, get documentable proof and your employer should have no issue.