Infolawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.

Real estate law: How do I get my tenants out of house with

Customer Question

Real estate law: How do I get my tenants out of house with 40 acres. March 1,2010 we had a lease with option to buy fixed. Purchase price is $152,500.00 with interest at 5% per annum payable in monthly installments of $800.00 per month. Starting on the 1st of April, 2010, thereafter the 1st day of each month until purchase price and interest is paid in full. Should buyers become delinquent (3) months on any payment this contract becomes null and void. Buyers are responsible for all repairs and maintenance on the house and other improvements, including the land at their expense. Buyers shall pay real estate taxes to the Seller. On or before Dec. 31st. Seller shall then pay the taxes, Buyers Shall keep Insurance on the house and liability on the land. I always gave them plenty of notice if I was going to come there to talk to them.etc.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 7 months ago.

at this point, its month to month?

awaiting your reply.