Infolawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses.
11313492

On a personal injury case, is it Normal 2 also have a class

Customer Question

On a personal injury case , is it
Normal 2 also have a class that if the case is lost, u must pay 4 time. An other expense's ?
Y/T john
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon and Aloha, John,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I have been a licensed attorney for more than 30 years and I have handled more than 2000 personal injury cases for victims.

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a nominal charge I can offer you a private phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread. Let me know if you don't want a call and I will be happy continue here with an answer for you.

Either way, whether I call you or not, in order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. Are you asking whether it is normal in a personal injury case that you have a contingency fee if the case settles or you win at trial, but if you lose you still have to pay the attorneys on an hourly basis, and pay all the court costs?

2. Was the other person at fault in your accident?

3. Did the other party sue you for personal injury too?

Thanks in advance,

Doug