How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Personal Injury Law
Satisfied Customers: 18384
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Personal Injury Law Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I visited my dentist the other day to have her replace a

Customer Question

I visited my dentist the other day to have her replace a broken filling that she had recently placed. She sanded the filing as well as the enamel on several of the teeth on that side of my jaw.She sanded down the enamel without taking X-rays, discussion or consent on healthy teeth. My bite now seems to be uneven, my speech is slurred, and I'm experiencing jaw pain with a headache. I'm pretty upset about it.Do I have any legal recourse? I'd really appreciate your guidance.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

First, you need to seek a second opinion from another Dentist. Once you get the second opinion, you can make a demand for reimbursement of the fee that you paid to the first Dentist. If the Dentist refused, then you may file compliant with the Office of Professions:

Related Personal Injury Law Questions