Personal Injury Law
Personal Injury Law Questions? Ask Personal Injury Lawyers.
Hi, and welcome to JustAnswer, My name is***** am one of the lawyers here on JustAnswer, and would be glad to Answer your question and the only thing I ask of you as that you leave a positive rating for me because that is the only way that JustAnswer will give me credit for assisting you, Okay ?
1. What paperwork did your attorney fail to file that are now causing you to have your driving privileges revoked ?
2. Please tell me, what criminal charges you are facing and on what basis are these criminal charges being filed against you ? In other words, what crimes will you be charged with ?
Thank you and I look forward to your reply,
I apologize, but I need to ask one more important question,
Were you under arrest at the time that you were asked to take the breathalyzer test that you refused ? and to have blood drawn ?
Thank you for your reply and additional information,
1. So, if I understand you correctly, you were not under arrest when you refused to take a breathalyzer test or blood test, correct ?
2. Were you charged with a DUI at some point during this process ?
3. If so, were you tried for a DUI and the Judge found you "Not Guilty"
You stated that you refused to take a breathalyzer test. Under Wisconsin law, a motorist's refusal will cause the motorist's license to be suspended and this is true even though the test results will come back negative and even though the motorist is ultimately found not guilty. I disagree with this law completely because a motorist might not be convicted for the DUI with which he or she was charged, but will still have their license suspended for their refusal.