LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of legal and litigation experience.
15277592

I need to find out who attacked me at a RSVP event. I need

Customer Question

I need to find out who attacked me at a RSVP event. I need the RSVP list or some way to find him. How can I get that RSVP list or any help in this? The guy sucker punched me and i bled a lot. I filed a police report but I'm at a loss as I don't know who this guy is.
Category: Personal Injury Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 9 months ago.

Good afternoon Sergio,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

First, go in and look at surveillance and see if you can pick out the perpetrator. If you do not d=see him there, then if they will not give you the list voluntarily, you would have to file a suit against the person as a Doe Defendant and then get a subpoena from the court to order the company to turn over the list. That would be possible.

It is also possible that the police will ask for the list and if they determine who the person was, they will be willing to tell you. But seriously, the surveillance tape is a much more likely way of you determining who the aggressor is because unless you just forgot the guy's name, looking at a list is not likely to help you much.

You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.

I hope that I have been able to fully answer your question. Please be so kind as to rate my service to you. That is the only way I am credited for assisting you.

I wish you and yours the best in 2016,

Doug

Expert:  LawTalk replied 9 months ago.

Good afternoon,

Do you have any additional questions that you would like me to address for you? In case you would like a phone call to further discuss these issues you have raised, I will make that offer to you. You are certainly not obligated to accept a call offer, but many people do find it helpful for clarification purposes, as well as to allow them to ask additional questions.

If I have provided you with the information you were seeking, would you please now rate my service to you?

Thanks in advance,

Doug